Happy birthday, HomeschoolMath.net!

Happy birthday, my website! It's been 3 years.

I started www.homeschoolmath.net somewhere in the early February in 2003 (don't even remember the exact date).

I've had over 2 million visitors in those 3 years.

Last month was RECORD traffic ever. The site had slightly over 100,000 unique visitors, creating over 550,000 pageviews...

So based on that, I should have another million visitors during this year 2006.


Month Unique vis's Visits Pages Bandwidth
Jan 2006 102845 160015 557613 21.78 GB


Thank you for my visitors! I hope I've been of help. Like I state in the profile, I love math and teaching, and I do love the opportunity to help others teach better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?