Website updates

I seem to get so involved in writing about math topics that I forget that I'm supposed to also write about my website updates. So here goes, some recent updates and additions:

1) I've reorganized the links and stuff on the reviews page and on the math curriculum reviews page, for easier navigating. (Not that my site couldn't use more improvement in that navigation... hopefully some day.)

2) Added a page for Thinkwell CDs. If you've used those, please leave a review.

3) I made the blogposts and discussions a few months back about word problems into an article: Teaching elementary word problems.

4) This month I've had some new advertisers:


I guess that's all that I can remember. Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?