Some good math blogs

I was surprised to find that Denise had included me in her Math Bloggers Hall of Fame. Thanks! I feel honored to be a part...

On her list, I found some new reading material from the other blogs listed. Found some interesting posts right off the bat:

Snowflake math - this is a neat lesson plan. Makes kids thing spatially.

Teaching: The Really Big Number (applied). This is a lesson plan about the problem where you need to find the remainder of 100100.

Both of these are obviously from good teachers. Enjoy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks!

Did you see what I wrote about retesting?
Maria Miller said…
Yep, I saw it. Sounded like a very sound advice!

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?