Presentation at HOTM Conference

I just wanted to post a link to my presentation outline that I had yesterday morning at Heart of the Matter Virtual Homeschool Conference, if any of the participants (or non-participants) want to see it and see the links I gathered for it.

The Conference software didn't quite allow me to follow all those links during the talk so there were a few glitches. But I hope it was beneficial to those who listened. I was happy and excited for the opportunity to give the talk, though really nervous too! After all it was the first time for me to do such...

The idea of an online conference or virtual conference is just really neat! I was listening to the other speakers, and could get off any time to eat or do chores or whatever, then come back at my convenience. I got some ideas concerning scrapbooking your homeschool life, for example.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?