Online math curricula

I recently updated and revised my page listing various online math curricula. I tried to put the current pricing there so people could compare them easier, and also list them by level (either elementary/middle or middle/high school).

I feel using some online math program is an excellent choice for many parents, homeschooling or not. Sometimes they can be used as a supplement, and sometimes as a stand-alone program, especially with kids who like computer work because they get some extra motivation just because it's on computer. My own kids happen to like IXL for some additional math practice every now and then.

Of course many of these offer videos, and watching math videos online is a definite advantage of today's computer age.

Most of the curricula or programs are commercial but a few that I listed are actually free resources.

Summer Math Program

Comments

Rose said…
Thank you for a great list of resources. I saved several links to use when planning my kids work for next school year.
Diane Allen said…
Maria -- I'm interested in why you did not include ALEKS math in your list.
Maria Miller said…
Aleks is included now.
Ali khan said…
online math curriculum is good source of maths courses

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?