Math Mammoth freebie: Percent

Math Mammoth Percent math book cover
65 pages
(includes answers)

The PDF version of this book is enabled for annotation.

A few weeks back I read this news article about poverty in the United States. It mentioned that nowadays, 79% of the US adults (of all races) experience periods (of at least one year) of joblessness, life on welfare or near-poverty. Among US whites, this figure is 76% - almost the same.

I also know about this because many have written to me how they'd like to purchase my materials, but cannot afford them.

It made me sad... but please realize I'm not mentioning this article to differentiate the people of the USA. I don't feel that way at all! I know poverty exists everywhere and among all races, and at different intensities. My husband and I have lived "hand to mouth" in the past, so I know how that feels. We all are in a "same boat" in a sense... we go through similar things.

But, reading that, I started thinking of an idea of how I could help in a small way.

So, you can get one my books at Currclick for PAY WHAT YOU WANT (Math Mammoth Percent). This means even $0.00. So, you can download it even for free, whether you are poor or rich, whether male or female, tall or short... and whether you live in the US, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, Australia, or anywhere else. I hope it helps all of you in your math teaching/learning!


Download Math Mammoth Percent

Please share this with your friends/colleagues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?